Tuesday, October 9, 2012

VeganMoFo Day Eight

Another busy day! I didn't have time for any cooking, however I reheated some herb scalloped potatoes. They don't look that pretty in this picture, but they tasted great. My dad actually cooked them, and I'm not 100% sure which recipe he used, but I'm pretty sure it was this one (and it's by Isa Chandra, so obviously it's good).  While I don't mind eating leftovers and PB&Js, I'm definitely ready to do some cooking tomorrow - it's been too long! 
Tonight I went to a Regina Spektor concert and literally had the greatest time. Standing in the cold for two hours (while drinking some coffee with soy milk by the fabulous Coffee By Design) paid off because we got front row directly in front of the piano bench. Regina has been one of my favorite musicians since I was maybe 11 or 12, and it doesn't even seem real that I got to see her. She is actually the most beautiful person alive. Everything about the show was perfect. Only Son (her husband) was great too, and I really hope they have children someday because those kids would be the most talented people to ever live.
Excuse me for posting this poor quality phone photo that really has nothing to do with veganism. And excuse the awful light for washing out her beautiful face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment